the launch of a new service to improve profits in care homes for older
people. Based on years of experience, Richard Hollingbery provides a range
- Ten Top Tips ( a free booklet)
the online questionnaire
- FREE initial consultation visit *
- individual detailed analysis and recommendations
- ongoing support
Of particular value is the offer of a free one hours consultation visit* for homes thinking of taking up the detailed analysis. This allows Richard to assess the potential for improvements and gives confidence to both parties.
* An alternate telephone and paper based assessment will be offered if a visit is not practical.
Ten Top Tips covers such aspects as fee levels and financial costings, building design and appearance, lifestyle within the home and care procedures.
To get your free booklet and the benefits of this service,
answer the online questionnaire
or contact me
consultAGE provides an expert service for:
- improvements and extensions to care homes
- design of new buildings (brief for architects)
- relationship care and design
- design guidelines for people with dementia
- equipment and communication systems
Download free guidelines>>
Also of benefit to home owners....
How do you compare with your competitors?
How are they doing? What are their
performance indicators and ratios? What are yours?
- occupancy rates
- quality indicators
- fee levels
- profit before building costs
- food costs per resident
- room sizes
- care hours per week and costs
- staff training levels
- dependency rating of residents
- --- and much more
The answer! Subscribe to the consultAGE
benchmarking service and find out.
Compare your results with others in
Please contact me
for further information
Richard Hollingbery, 1 Lower
Wardown, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 4NY
Tel & Fax: 01730 267 262, mobile: 078 089 54 693